Optimill Returns Policy
Exchange & Returns Policy
Most of our items can be returned if unused, unaltered, all labels attached, in their original packaging along with a Returns Authorisation Number Form (RAN), which can be obtained from our Mail Order Department. email@example.com
Items must be received by our returns department within 28 days from dispatch.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods.
PLEASE NOTE all shortages/damaged/or other discrepancies with your order must be reported within 48 hours of taking delivery of your order.
Goods, which prove unsuitable, may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
1. Items are returned your own cost and risk.
2. Items received are in a re-saleable condition
3. Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund
4. Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to charge for replacement packaging when the original has been damaged or defaced.)
5. Items returned after 14 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking fee. (This does not affect you statutory rights)
6. We cannot accept any items, which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
7. All returns are to be accompanied with Returns Authorisation Number Form (RAN) including the senders name and address, invoice/account number and reason for return. Remember, the information you provide will help us to help you.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered or lost, please keep your proof of postage, as it may be required in the event of a claim with our couriers.
9. Optimill Ltd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
HOW TO RETURN TO US IN 4 EASY STEPS:
Step 1 - Fill in the Returns Authorisation Number Form (RAN)
Contact our returns department either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01282 844443 to request the Returns Authorisation Number Form (RAN)
Step 2 - Package the goods you are returning
Repackage all goods in secure packaging and ensure any fragile items have sufficient protection to prevent damage when in transit. (see condition 2 above)
Step 3 - Send the Parcel
Enclose your Return Authorisation Number Form in the parcel, arrange for a suitable parcel carrier to return the goods, (example https://www.parcel2go.com/quick-quote). We can arrange collection; the direct costs of recovering the goods will be deducted from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Step 4 - Processing the Return
Once we receive your return, the goods will be inspected and refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of goods.
If you need more help, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01282 844443 who will be happy to help you further.
All items must be returned in a re-saleable and unused condition, with all tags attached and in their original packagingand fixing.
Church Lane Works
Return and Exchange Policy
Exchanges (UK only) can take up to 7 working Days to process.
Refunds will be Actioned within 10 working Days once processed by our returns team.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive, which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm