Tolga Air Awning
The Tolga awning is designed in a new size, perfect for campervans and conversions. Using Vango's AirBeam® Technology, the Tolga is simple to inflate and ready to use within 10 minutes!
Combined with Sentinel Sport fabric which is strong, durable and waterproof and uses ColourLok™ technology to reduce the effects of UV. A useful covered entrance allows that extra bit of living space outside your awning, whilst the SkyTrack II® System is ideal for hanging lights and adding a SkyLiner to reduce condensation and provide a thermal barrier.
This drive away air awning has a great weight:space ratio, ensuring you have all the room you need to enjoy your camping trips whilst still being light-weight and compact to combat limited storage space often found in a campervan. Enjoy every single adventure with the Tolga awning - wherever you go.
Available in Moroccan Blue or Shadow Grey
Packsize: L75.0 x H35.0 x W36.0cm
Kador Adjustable Height: 180-195
Kador Length: 250cm
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested within wind conditions up to 100kph and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912 Sentinel Sport Fabric - A lightweight yet strong and waterproof fabric exclusive to the Vango Sport awning collection. Sentinel Sport features a great space to weight ratio while featuring a stylish hex embossed design. ColourLok™ technology aids colour retention from UV light.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- AirSpeed® Valve System and Easy Access Positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Bracer beams included - Designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams® to enhance stability in high winds
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs. (SkyHooks included)
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- SkyLiners Included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
Please Note: This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service