Vango Tailgate AirHub Awning
New for 2021, the Tailgate AirHub is Vango’s first rear attachment awning, ideal for couples or independent travellers with a spirit of adventure.
The perfect quick pitch for short stops, the Tailgate AirHub has been designed with active adventurers in mind. An AirBeam® and AirSpeed® valve system ensures this drive away awning is pitched in a matter of minutes and deflated just as fast.
Effortless attachment requires only pegging straps at the front of the vehicle and tunnel area, allowing the awning to fit neatly to your Land Rover Defender or Camper without the need for kador rails. However, should you wish to use them, the traditional attachment options of roof bar attachment tabs, kador and a sleeve for pole and clamp are also included.
Two doors in the connecting tunnel make for a convenient storage area, while Vango’s reliable and lightweight Sentinel Active Fabric, ensures a compact pack size, easily stored away when not in use.
The Tailgate AirHub does not require the tailgate to be open to support the structure, so you can simply roll away the connecting tunnel should you want to drive off and explore for the day.
Packsize: L75.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm
Pitching Time: 8 mins
Awning Size: Low
Kador Adjustable Height: 180-210
Kador Length: 220
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to securePrevents awning base getting wet and dirty, allowing easier pitching, packing and storage
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® Awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Easy pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes allowing you more time to enjoy your holiday
- Experience AirBeam® Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp and steel pegs with carry bag
Please Note: This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.